Mosq & Associates consists of a team of experienced civil engineers, architects and interior designers. Our philosophy is to work together in a team, exchange visions and valuable information, which leads us to generate innovative and creative ideas. As a team, we each combine our knowledge and experience which enables us to grow individually and as a whole in order to deliver superior customer service. With great dedication, we constantly seek for fresh ideas, effective solutions and effective methods of implementation to adjust to the ever-changing technological and environmental developments. Our goal in every case is to satisfy our clients’ needs to the fullest by delivering projects of high quality, functionality and elegance.
How We Work
Strategy and Programming
The purpose of programming is to set out detailed guidelines so that the team in charge of the project is well informed on what needs to be done, when it should be done and what resources will be needed to complete the project successfully.
Project planning is based on a timetable that defines the exact parameters of the project to ensure that all prerequisites are established for its implementation and examination.
This study will cover all areas of the property – public and private with a unified, aesthetic approach that we will examine and thereafter agree upon together. The study will begin immediately and the goal is to select colors, material, finishes selection, furniture, etc and make decisions concerning the aesthetics and functional aspects of all spaces. The interior design team will conduct extended research that will lead us to make decisions regarding the construction process, final purchases of equipment as well as the decorations.
The goal of implementation planning is to solve all possible problems and to predict any weaknesses and delays, as well as incorporating value engineering into the design and construction process. We will plan the construction phase in detail, based on the designs that been drawn to achieve the desirable result.
The second phase of the implementation plan analyzes the sequence of operations, in a detailed organizational chart, that need to be done in order to complete the project.
Electrical Design and Lighting Study
It defines the exact positions and features of the lighting fixtures as well as their specifications. Our objective is to choose the lighting that combines aesthetics with lowest possible energy consumption. This study also identifies the location and features of switches and air conditioners.
This study specifies the exact piping location (water, gas / heating) of drains, gutters and all hydraulic systems in the surrounding area.
- Field Measuring: Our team will visit your property and take accurate measures of all spaces in order to develop documents and drawings that reflect the existing conditions of your property.
- General Interior and Exterior Layout: In this phase, the designers draw an architecture plan regarding the general operation and layout of interior and exterior spaces such as furniture layout, colors, choice of materials etc.
- Floor Plans that will provide all the required information regarding floor coverings, masonry, stoves, placement of household equipment, etc, as well as floor plans of rooms and spaces with dimensions, measurement estimates and additional details.
- Ceiling Plans that will provide all the required information regarding the ceiling fixtures, levels and finishes (materials), electrical wiring specifications, location of luminaires and air conditioners.
- Details will cover any specific construction required for lighting fixtures, investment materials, furniture etc.
- Development Drawings: These drawings include elevations, floor plans, details and required information that will guide subcontractors from inception to completion of the project.
- Three Dimension – 3D: Throughout the planning phase of the project we will provide you with 3D views that will present all areas and spaces of the project in three-dimensional illustrations that will help you make the final changes and decisions before the execution phase.